Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday

I went to the grocery store today to grab stuff to make dinner for the roommates. I promised spaghetti and Egyptian gifts this evening. I fear that I have set the bar too high for Sunday evenings, but hopefully it is known that Egyptian handmade gifts are not a weekly thing. I made a pretty awesome dose of spaghetti and allowed the roommates to pick the huge brain that i possess. We then watched Swingers and talked about how awesome Sierra was. She has been so great these first couple days, and I very excited about the roommates falling more and more in love with her. She is a dog that is unparalleled in awesomeness. Heading to bed as I have work tomorrow. I haven't worked in 11 months, so I hope I remember how to do it. More than anything, i just want an Easy Button. I can't wait to use that whilst at work.

I don't plan on blogging each day in Boston, but I figured I would write about my first weekend. This will most likely bore the average man, but feel free to read whenever you feel like killing time. Hopefully it will at least be slightly entertaining. I can't talk too much trash about my roommates, because I gave them the link, so I will say only good things about them on here :) Boston rules so far!

Drew In Beantown

No comments:

Post a Comment