Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 2

So at the Liberty, Will talked about all these glorious plans for Saturday. We were gonna wakeup, go to the beach, hit up Neiman Marcus for Russell's free beer/fashion show party, a party that one of his work friends was throwing, and then out on the town. Instead, Will got out of bed around noon, called me to tell me the beach was off (I had been up for three hours and had already made that assumption whilst watching TMNT 1 followed by TMNT 2....amazing), and then headed over to take me to lunch. We went to the Sunset Grill which is apparently Bostonian for "Huge Portions." This place as about 4oo beers to choose from, but Will throws me off by ordering a Diet Coke, so I then order a Miller Lite. I feel like kind of a tool ordering a ML at a place with 4oo beers, but I was flustered by changing shirts gel haired guy ordering a Coke Lite. I order buffalo fingers (shocker) on a stick. They are delicious and the weather is just immaculate.

We get back to my apartment, and Amy's mom has bought us beautiful patio furniture. This works out well, because I happen to love sitting outside with my beautiful dog postwork. We procede to sit out on this new patio furniture from about 4 to 11....margaritas are made and plans for the night are discussed. I enthrall everybody with the biography of Sierra's life. We decide to head to a place called The Market around 11. The cab driver drives in circles for about an hour and then charges us $40. I am pretty sure he just relocated from Tar Heel Taxi. The Market is nice. I get into buying drinks for everybody mode thinking they are at Chapel Hill prices and that stings in the end. Will and Christina split off relatively early on, so Amy and I decide to head back to Turner St. Errands must be run tomorrow, so hopefully I will be up bright and early again!

No comments:

Post a Comment